I'm boring but overcompensated with headlines & flash, flash, flash photography.
♥ Monday, June 7, 2010 ♥


I ain’t got no sob story to write.
But just like everyone else,
I’m living this life.
Don’t need to win me over.
And there ain’t no other side,
To shelter me from all the wrong where I decide.

f


11:35 PM
said i'm okay,
but i know how to lie.


★Ferinna★

I used to be love drunk.

You can call me Fer.
D.O.B: 6 January 1989.
Horoscope: Capricorn.
SP's Diploma in Accountancy.
Occupation: FT Accountant,
PT ACCA Student

dragon_gal89@hotmail.com
Facebook

Wishlist

♥ be happy.
♥ burberry tote bag.
♥ 160GB black ipod classic.
♥ black acoustic guitar.
♥ more FOB music.
♥ S90.
♥ taiwan, indonesia, japan.

★Scream★





★friends★

♥ Angeline
♥ Rouhui
♥ Mingjun
♥ Xianglong
♥ Kah Hao
♥ Faith
♥ Adeline
♥ Daojun
♥ Larry
♥ May
♥ Shurong
♥ Spar
♥ Tracie
♥ Xiaotian
♥ GT
♥ Vonvon
♥ Huiling
♥ Valerie
♥ Yusi
♥ SPBC
♥ Sihui
♥ Charissa
♥ Ryan
♥ Faris
♥ Achord
♥ Pete Wentz
♥ DCW 脩
♥ DCW 冥

★Music★

过来人 - 谢和弦