I'm boring but overcompensated with headlines & flash, flash, flash photography.
♥ Thursday, October 8, 2009 ♥


life's pretty mundane recently.
being keeping myself home,
infront of taiwan dramas.
p/s : xiu & xiaoyu is so cute !
oh well, idols!


workload have been increased,
from 20 reports to 50 now ! :(
i'm pretty much anticipating ACCA.
gonna go for the talk nx month,
shall work hard for it!


blah, nth much to update about recently.
life is sooooo boring ! :(
i'm outta here. bye!


oh, why do i feel happily happy,
when i hear your voice :x


And the worst part is
Before it gets any better
We're headed for a cliff
And in the free fall I will realize
I'm better off when I hit the bottom


You're the only exception.


F.


3:37 PM
said i'm okay,
but i know how to lie.


★Ferinna★

I used to be love drunk.

You can call me Fer.
D.O.B: 6 January 1989.
Horoscope: Capricorn.
SP's Diploma in Accountancy.
Occupation: FT Accountant,
PT ACCA Student

dragon_gal89@hotmail.com
Facebook

Wishlist

♥ be happy.
♥ burberry tote bag.
♥ 160GB black ipod classic.
♥ black acoustic guitar.
♥ more FOB music.
♥ S90.
♥ taiwan, indonesia, japan.

★Scream★





★friends★

♥ Angeline
♥ Rouhui
♥ Mingjun
♥ Xianglong
♥ Kah Hao
♥ Faith
♥ Adeline
♥ Daojun
♥ Larry
♥ May
♥ Shurong
♥ Spar
♥ Tracie
♥ Xiaotian
♥ GT
♥ Vonvon
♥ Huiling
♥ Valerie
♥ Yusi
♥ SPBC
♥ Sihui
♥ Charissa
♥ Ryan
♥ Faris
♥ Achord
♥ Pete Wentz
♥ DCW 脩
♥ DCW 冥

★Music★

过来人 - 谢和弦